THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SUPRISE!! LUCKY DAY!!

Today, okay skip the same old school routine.
I found out my big twin brothers were transfering and today was their first day of school.
I found out I was very eager to see how were they doing.
Very impatient-like right?? Hehehe....
After school, went to the secondary field and Lih Seng started to mess me around a lil.....wakaka
Went to the cheerleading audition. Damn NERVOUS man!! WE JUST GOTTA BELIEVE!!!
I believed to 100% soo badly that I got in!! WHOOP!!
To my friends who didn't get in for cheerleading, one thing if you really WANT to be in cheerleading, all you have to do is to: Believe, Don't Give Up!, Always Smile and always believe in yourself.
That's all I want to let you guys know. There's always a next time but not until after Form 5.
Damn!! I wanted to go for running too...Jeez....=(
When the cheer audition was over, I went to the car and found out my brother wasn't in there.
I thought there were ast the sport complex but in the end, I was driving myself crazy looking for them everywhere.
Found them playing football with their good old friends and newly-met friends.
Came home, do my homeworks, use the computer and eat dinner, chat abit on msn and finally done blogging for now.

Bye!!! See you on the next blogging!!....


xoxoxo
Alia aka Munchkin

0 comments: