THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd Day of 2009...

Hey Everyone!! It's the second DAY of 2009...lol....
School's starting on Monday and I still do not know what class am I going to be in...*sigh*
I can't wait and am looking forward to see all my friends but DEFINITELY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO HOMEWORKS!!! I might be in Wordsworth this year cause some people were persuading me too and I thought they would never ask. If I change to Wordsworth, I'll miss the Mozartians (that's what michelle calls it)..lol...I had great time with you guys and I'll still be in contact and will be talking to you and everything. I'll miss you guys alot!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I woke up and hit the shower, got dressed, went to the living room and found out three people there. Those were, both of my brother, Abg Aiman and Abg Aimii and their friend, Ashwin. Their friend Ashwin was with us during New Year and had to go back at 1 just for that. One of my brother was playing ps2 and the other and their friend was sleeping because they said they didn't sleep lasy night. Jeez!! Couldn't sleep last night!?!?
I was SOO FREAKING SCARED LAST NIGHT AND COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL AND HAD THOSE WHAT YOU CALLED PANDA BAGS EYES!?!? It was raining last night, no I mean midnight and I don't like it when it rains at night, gives me the super-creeps kind of feelings and I was alone in the living room. Just when my mom went online those lightnings were already rumbling and thunder-ing...and I didn't have the chance to talk to her instead left her a msg. I quickly went offline, took my things, rush in my room, put my things on my desk and quickly went to bed. One thing was, I didn't want to off the light before I got to bed but I had too. I offed the light and jump into bed covering the blanket over my head. When I pulled it over I looked at my bedroom window at that was the time I saw a lightning!!! WAAAH!!! I started crying off.....boohoo, call me scaredy-cat all you want cause I'm afraid of thunders and lightnings.
Today when my dad came home, I got the KLGCC membership CARDS!!! WHEE!!....I'm still waiting for the others, for an example, KGNS, Tropicana and the cineplex whatever ambank card cause you see, my dad works in Ambank and is the Managing Director...haha...right now, he's watching movie infront of me. He likes to order me around sometime and I always complain to him that he's NOT MY boss...but I don't mind though. He works all day from morning till night and always think his the boss like in his office, of course he's tired and I would help him. But there's always one thing that I don't like when he boss me to do this: On this movie for me please....when he's just near the player....=.= since my mom's not home, I have to take care of him in her place. One night, he left his bedroom windows all open and I had to go in and close it....jeez....=.=
I started reading a book today and finished today too...haha...I just love the story, it's a saga actually, I finished reading book number 3...I thought I'm reading TOO fast, so I'll be reading book number 4 when school starts and I hope my dad could my me the other books. There are 12 books total. 3 down, 9 to go!!!
Lastly what I did today was play ps2 and....I think that's it?? wait!! and use computer....hehe...well I'm done blogging for today. Well Good Night Everyone!!
P.S: Ballet starts again from tomorrow onwards...=.=
Alia
xoxoxo

0 comments: