THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy New Year!! Hello 2009 and bye bye 2008!!! My life as secondary one is finally over and form 2 life has just begun....
A New Year means a New Life, New Days, New Friends, New Fun Memories and don't forget, every year, there'll always be New Problems...lol...
Wui Yang left to UK today. Right now at 10:41 pm he's in Singapore. I hope he'll have a safe flight. Well, I know I haven't been blogging much these days cuz sometime if I get attached to the computer, I'll be awake till tomorrow morning and never sleep. So, I just watched movies and read my favourite book that I'm collecting( I love the book soo much!!! The stories never unsatisfies me before) hear musics and sleep most of the time haha... Holidays days is mostly the time I do the same routine everyday like: wake up late or early, hit the shower, eat, read, sleep,play ps2, watch movies, read, use computer, sleep, hit the shower, eat and sleep. School almost near and I hate to say it that "I HATE IT!!!!" and there's only one thing that I like mostly about school. What is it?? Obviously it's about your friends and friendships!!
My mom went to UK on christmas...I miss her man!! I hope she's healthy and won't get sick because of the always-cold-weather...well that's it for today I will update again and about the Invasion post, I was infront of the tv playing while those two was at the back on the table using the computer!!...bye bye...=)
Alia
xoxoxo

0 comments: