THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy Fun Day!!

Hey...Today I woke up around 8 something a.m. and hit the shower, went to ballet, was a lil late but was SUPER FUN!! And then out of the blue, Michelle said I'm dense(or whatever it's spelled) and I was TOTALLY clueless....?.? What do you mean by that Mich??
After ballet class, came home, hit the shower, got ready, ate a little and went to watch tv while waiting for my aunt. When my aunt arrives, went rushing to 1U and went to the new wing cinema, went to watch "Four Christmas" together with Sarah and Fiona. We watched and laugh, giggle and had fun watching. Fiona told me she realise Michelle K. was just infront one row seat from us...O.O lol...After that, LUCKY,the bowling place wasn't FULL!! YAY!! We played one round bowling and sometime we threw the ball like backwards and forwards...hahahahaha...lol...Sarah's eyes was soo suddenly all RED!! Well, not the right eye but the left eye...After playing bowling, me and Fiona got the same score...56 POINTS...lol...still good though our hand hurts quite alot. Then we went to arcade played some fun games, car racing, motorbike race, randome games...lol...We went down played SNOOKER A.K.A. pool game...haha...lots of fun...it's the first time I played and I'm the one who the played the worst!! T.T yea, like Fiona said I'm like abit Cuckoo today...dunno why...haha...Had alot of SUPER FUN today...They always give me ENDLESS FUN!!
Sarah had to go back after snooker game, we followed her to the entrance, say bye bye, went to buy a book, a hat for my cousin, went looking for me twin brothers and they were at the massaging place, very funny, if you've seen them like that, you would have laugh soo badly...LOL!! Don't believe me, ask Fiona!!
After that, took a cab home, played abit of ps2 games with Fiona, dad came back, send Fiona home, say bye bye and went back home. Slept a little in the car, was soo tired. Came back, played ps2 abit and suddenly got a little bored playing and felt that I wasn't feeling well, and play the computer while watching a movie and here I am now, typing...hehe....anyway, I think I'm sick, so I got to go now...bye...I'll blog again when I can and free...=) Happy Smiles!!
Alia
xoxoxo

0 comments: