THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY!!! XD O.o!

Yesterday-Monday
I woke up like around 10 something and I didn't know what to do! O.o! Shock leh!
I called my neighbour Shih Kuan around 3 something to wish her Happy CNY...lame right.LOL!
She told me to come over to her house go celebrate CNY with her relatives. Her bro said if I don't come on time, their going to drag me all the way to their house.
Before 4, the came! WTHeck! SUper DAMN shock man! They came and used the computer for awhile, while I go change to a better outfit haha....I feel so lame man! NVM bout that lah.
I went to her house and it was WOW!!! She got alot of relatives man!!
I ate lunch there.
I walked here and there then Shih Hei asked me wether wanna follow go 7eleven buy things.
I agreed and we walked by foot. I tell you, when we're going there, it seems time is soo slow.
When we walked back, time seems soo fast.....?.? Soo confusing leh...
We came back then we played some card games, then one of her cousin showed us some card tricks and it was super MAGICAL!! The way she does it is soo PRO!!
She showed us how to do it haha...the tricks I mean.
We ate dinner and some cake that my mom made for them, then played ghost but sadly some of them had to go back.T.T DAMN SUPER SAD! Only some stayed. It was around 10 something when I had to go back cause I can't stay till soo late. So scary lar at night, so dark, eerie, freaky and feel soo haunted and as if someone was watching from behind. But I had the greatest CNY time!! WHOOP!!
Gonna go watch and play some games now... so Ciaoz!! Till I come blogging again..XD

0 comments: