THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

BOREDNESS!!!

Today, I am VERY BORED!!!
I didn't go for ballet class cause I felt quite umm....not well.
I had a headache and get it whenever I started to shout.
Today woke up, hit the shower and watched movie.
Read finish a new book titled "Raven's Gate".
After that, dunno what else to do for the rest of the day...=.=
When my dad came back from golf, I told him I wanna go out and watch Inkheart cause he promised me that he would bring me to watch it once it's out.
I told him I needed to buy some new books too...the continues of the books.
He said okay but had to wait for my twin brothers to come home from their swimming lesson...=.=
Did nothing while waiting but watch countless DVDS and using computer, hearing musics.
WAAAH!!!!! SO BORED MAN!!! I WISH I COULD LIKE SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP EVER AGAIN!!!.....T.T

Well, that's it for today lah!!....I'm starting to have headache....T.T...I'll blog again when I have the time. So, for now, GOODBYE!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Alia >.o

0 comments: