THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

AMA!!!!

Saturday!
YAY!! Ama Ong Came back from penang!! WOOHOO!! But damn! Not fair she get to stay in One World hotel! She told me the room was like....WOW MAN!! OMG!!
But I didn't really see it with my own two blurry eyes. Hahaha...She's staying there for 2 days which means Saturday was her second day.
When I came back from my singing class, I got a sudden phone call from Mervina. She asked me wether I wanna go to OU and hangout with her and ama ong and her lil bro.
I begged my mom!! And YAY!! I WENT!!
I met them at MPH, then went to eat lunch at CHILIS!
All of us ordered kids menu haha...3 macaroni cheese,1 spaghetti pasta and one cheese pizza.
Hahaha!! We freaking enjoyed the food and after that we were like doing maths to solve how much of each of us need to pay. In the end, mervina payed for us and we owe her lots.
After that we went to play futsall. It was OUR FIRST time playing and we were like huh? uh? how ar?? how to play?? LOL MAN!
First round, Ama Ong and her bro won, second round, me and mervina won and it was a totally a close call.
We went to play arcade after that then went to buy some things. We bought anime dvds and I bought a birthday presents for my mom.
We sent Mervina to the old wing popular because she said her dad will pick her up there.
Then me and Ama went to the One World Hotel lobby to wait for my mom.
We TOOK some pictures and the pictures was like sengek the whole time and we finally took some proper pictures.I wanted to upload t but CRAP! the phone doesn't have the cable to connect to the computer.
I came back around 7 something and it was raining SOO heavily man!! I didn't notice it since I was in OU and not outside. Ama is going to Genting after that but only for a few hours just to HAVE SOME FUN!! Not fair!
Well, I'm lazy to blog more so maybe next time okay. Ciaoz!! =)

0 comments: