THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally Over

Hey PeopleS!!

Sport Day is Finally over and all our nervousness and all other feelings has calmed us down. Sport Day was Fun....Congrats to Yellow House for getting First place and 2nd place for Cheerleading...=]





Spotted ALOT of people taking picture, cheering their friends, chatting, buying drinks/foods and walking here and there of course. The teachers is the one that looks SOO busy...haha...



On that day, after going out to OU with the cheerleaders, I went home. I started getting bored so I took some pictures of my Kittens. Their SOO SUPER UBER CUTE!! I'll upload it. I'll also upload pictures of Sport Day but I have to do it later cuz I haven't really put the whole pics in the comp yet...so yeah...



Hope you enjoy this, especially you Julia...=] Miaow!!





I call this one (up) Yuki!!



Peekabo!! I see you!! (up)


Gonna doze off....zzz -_-" Half awake...haha


Hope you guys enjoyed looking at the pics. I'll upload more when I have the time but for now...NEEDA GO! SO, CIAOZ!

0 comments: