THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Msg Just For You!!

Hey and hello to ABG ARIF!!!
I miss you alot big bro!! I hope your reading this...=] I've been lonely at home without you...I miss your voice but at least I can talk to you on Skype. I miss your presences, the way you tease and bully me. Even though I made ALOT of problems, I still had SUPER GREAT FUN with you. Like Tom & Jerry...=]
I heard your coming back on the day of my birthday but will arrive like the next day?? I hoped you'd been to Sport Day but at least you'll be there for Swimming Gala right?? I made some friends in school but most of them are seniors which are almost all of them are Abg Aimii and Aiman's friends, but some of them are from cheer too..=]
The last thing I want from you is my 14th Birthday present and being there for me and coming back home being the same brother who I've known for soo long but not the meanie type though...=]
I talked to you on Skype today made me feel SOO alive and happy and it made me smile all the way when I was talking to you. I felt my cheek getting soo red just by smiling soo much because I never smiled that much...=]
You saw the kittens pictures right?? I still need to name em, hope you can help me out with it...=] One thing to remind you...=] better remember my blog website so that next time, you can see what's happening to me when your away in UK...=] I will upload the Sport Day pictures for you, on facebook and on blog...I look weird soo yeah...=] Do comment on my chatbox okay.
When you come back, I'm gonna take LOADS of pictures of you and me and kakak and post it EVERYWHERE!!! WHEE!! And yea, don't worry, I don't have a bf okay...even though I have one, I'm not ready for THAT kind of relationship. Why? Breakups...jeez...I don't really understand but I know it'll hurt ALOT..=]
The next time we talk, you better tell me okay...you can go ahead and comment on the post or either write on the chatbox. So, visit my blog often cuz I'll reply on there...=] I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOADS!!! XOXOXOXO <3>
TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
TONS OF LOVE,
FROM YOUR BELOVED SISTER,
ALIA
P.S.: YOU ROCK MY LIFE!!!...=] <3>

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank u for that very beautiful message munchkin