THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Squad Keluar Baris!!

Hello to everyone. I dunno why but I just feel like blogging and don't ask me why.
I just came back from Scout camp today and had SUPER DAMN FUN!!! YIPPEE!!! But then, I feel very.......zzzzzzzzzz haha you got it right, sleepy...=]
OKay, I'm gonna blog as short as I can...I'll tell you the rest next time or maybe tomorrow or maybe who know when...
Kay, kay, continue...Okay got back from camp and just after reach home, I'm already missing them. Their like the colour and the energy of my life. How cool is that?!?! Thanks to Casper that we were able to be the best Patrol again like the latest camp but thanks to the other members too. For the one that didn't come, you should cuz it was SOO fun even though it was more challenging this time. Thank You For All Your HARDWORK EVERYONE!! LET'S DO OUR BEST! BEST! BEST! BEST! AGAIN~!!!
After came home, slept like dunno how long but I think from 2 to 9 O_O! damn long right? then had BBQ at my house. Talk with my cousin and met my old best cousin!! Azlin!! So long no see....man! I'm being lazy now, so gonna go sleep...Ciaoz ppl!!...=] hope you enjoyed my boring blog...hehe

0 comments: