THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

1 IN THE MORNING!!

1 IN THE MORNING!!
Hey people who just woke up!! Yes, I know I've been NOT blogging alot these days. CuZ I feel like malas when I'm free and when I want to blog, I'm not free...DAMN BUSY these days.
Sport Day is just coming around like this coming Friday man!! Got CHEER PRACTISE!! Needa work SUPER hard!! Wanna WIN this yea!! WHOO HOO!! GO RED TEAM, GO RED HOUSE, YEAH! YEAH! OH YEAH! GO RED! GO! GO! GO RED!! Gonna TRAIN with ALL my MIGHT YEAH!!
Haha....I simply add people from facebook's e-mail to my msn....haha....not ALL lar of course... Later people think I'm stranger and like a person who likes to add people only...=.=....YESTERDAY, I went swimming and met Billini. My first training in school. Wow! DAMN HARD!! But I'll try harder to get more stamina and energy and swim faster to defear BILLINI!!...She got more stamina then I do...I got a very low stamina I tell you. SWIMMING GALA HERE I COME!!!!! XD
Yes, I know I'm blogging here like a crazy person. I wanna put nice pictures!! But my dad haven't buy my promised-to-buy camera....sob..T.T...So, I was wondering if I could put some of my edited anime pictures....if you allow me, leave a aye in my chatbox. If it's a "no, bad idea" put nay on my chatbox....thanks...=]
HOLY CRAP!! I just remembered that Sport Day is just in 5 DAYS!! *GASPS* WHAT THE HELL!! I'M SOO NERVOUS NOW!! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW!! SHIT! CRAP!! HELL!!! HELP!!!! Well, gonna do my best for cheer!!...=]
It's VERY late, so I guess I'm going to sleep now, so DAMN tired from all those swimming here and there at the training. I ALMOST had left leg cramp. Tomorrow wanna wake up late to have a good rest then do a few push ups and sit ups and so now......Ciaoz!!

0 comments: