THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Movies??


Hey Everyone!! Sorry for not updating me blog these days...so, now I'm updating....wakakaka......

These Holidays, there have been lots of nice new movies....hehe...which is:

Twilight

Boltz



Twilight was REALLY nice for me, some say nice some say dissapointed some say bad but for me, TOTALLY AWESOME!!! WHOO!!...lol Well some people said that the book was nicer but I understand that they have to edit some part to make the movie cuz the movie can't be TOO long like the book....haha....





I'm sure not much people watched panic room but to tell you, one look of twilight and I knew who was Bella....haha....she acted in Panic Room when she was young, it's an old movie now but I still have the DVD...muahahaha...



There can you see the young Bella??? I forgot what was her name when she acted in Panic Room, but it was REALLY nice to watch it...haha.....oh and the woman beside her is the person who's HER mom IN Panic Room....wakakakaka??...haha



TADA!! GUESS WHO!?!?! IT'S JACOB BLACK....haha...he's one of my fav character in Twilight. The WOLF!! I mean WEREWOLF!!...HAHA...


See the young him?? Well, I think this picture was taken when he was 14?? About the time he act in "Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D"....You should try watching it, it's REALLY VERY nice...he's acting as Sharkboy in that movie....I like to watch it, he's the hot tempered guy in the movie though...haha...especially when he sings the dream song when they were trying to make Max sleeps...well, if YOU don't understand it, you might as well watch it...haha...=)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today, did nothing much, sleep much, relax much, blogging much....haha...you could say like the World Of Freedom And Boredness....haha....well today woke up at 11 something very lazy to get up, shower, skipped breakfast and watched Stardust:

You should try watching it, it's the romantic, adventurous, magical and funny type of movie...haha....

"Stardust," based on the best-selling graphic novel by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess, takes audience on an adventure that begins in a village in England and ends up in places that exist in an imaginary world. A young man named Triston (Charlie Cox) tries to win the heart of Victoria (Sienna Miller), the beautiful but cold object of his desire, by going on a quest to retrieve a fallen star. His journey takes him to a mysterious and forbidden land beyond the walls of his village(Walls). On his odyssey, Tristan finds the star, which has transfomed into a striking girl named Yvaine (Claire Danes). Together they set out to and adventure going back to Triston's village while witches start hunting them from places to places and at the end, both of them fell in love with each other.

Lalalala....I added some parts of em...haha....well, if you wanna know more, you better watch it instead of asking me okay...haha

Today was my neighbour's mom's birthday...well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVON!!!...=)

These holidays days, I've done nothing but eat, sleep, watch movies, using comp and play PS2...Oh yea, I've started playing AGAIN Kingdom Hearts 2 and Xenosaga 3 haha...I'm playing like 24 hours...but sometime I do have to stop to rest my eyes, mind and hands...I'm OBSESSED in Taylor Swift's song which the Title is "Love Story"...I never got tired of the song and well, the song is in my head everytime haha...Yesterday, I just registered for Singing Class, but my class will be on Friday at 5:00 PM....GOT THAT??

Well, gotta go get ready for me ballet class now....BYE BYE!!!!

xxx

Alia...

0 comments: