THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fantastic Performance!!!!...XD


High School Musical is my top 1st FAV musical movie this year!!...
My Fav song in HSM3 is:
The Boys Are Back
Scream
Can I Have This Dance
Now Or Never
Walk Away
That's it!! I especially love the song "Scream" artist Zac Efron. Cuz the song rocks and give out some meanings that I can't describe...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I came to school then went to primary block. Phoebe lost the performance ticket, said that it went in a pond and a fish ate it....lol..., had to go buy ANOTHER one.....*sigh* had to stand very long outside the admin office with bags just to wait for her.... After that, we ate some food... then, decided to put our bags in the primary library until the performance ends....
Before the performance start we got down to the cafeteria and had some MARSHMALLOW COVERED IN CHOCOLATE!!! AHHH!!!! I WANT SOMEMORE!!!!!!!....T.T............  
*Totally Depress For More*
Then, I bought a set of necklace and an earing for Phoebe!!....cost like RM 68!!...O.O!! alot right...
When it was time for the performance to start...We quickly ran up, gave the ticket and book, took our seats and waited for the performance to start.
To be honest, the girl playing the character as Mulan have a GREAT VOICE!!!....
After the performance, we went back to class.....got our report card back....=.=
Then later, go ponteng class again, go library, then go to sport complex see basketball matches. All the match was SUPER-UBER AMAZING!!...
Later went back to class played with Rizal Counter Strike. YAY!! I MISS PLAYING COUNTER STTRIKE!!! MY FAV COMP GAME!!....T.T...I WANNA PLAY AGAIN AND I WANT CHOCOLATES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....=3

That's it for today readers!! Wait for more!!...=3

xoxo Alia!!...=3

0 comments: