THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Singing Day XD

Today, I did nothing...but wake up late again like 12 something....muahahaha....I just LOVE to SLEEP!!...okok...I woke up, read a lil, go shower, get dressed, checked my facebook and watched Charlotte's Web.
Quite nice, well I like Charlotte the spider better haha, she is beautiful, smart and a good friend of the Wilbur, the pig.....haha....I did all this things until like 3 something I guess?? Then I called my neighbour, Shih Kuan...asked her to come over.
We had some delicious ice-cream =3 yum yum =3...hehe...then went up and Shih Kuan started doing sit-up and push-up, I joined her for awhile, better than doing nothing and watch...haha...
After that, we ran to the living room, started chatting and...use comp to check out some things, haha....
Sad, after that, hafta get ready for my first singing class and my mom was in a hurry, it 4 something and our class is at 5 pm, went in the car, my cousin didn't look happy, I made something to cheer her up though with Shih Kuan's help...hehe...
My teacher's name was Nancy and I call her Miss Nancy.
Okay, you just have to find the problem and the solutions to solve it. My problem was my voice is soft, I wonder wether that's even true since some people say I do talk quiet loud....muahahaha *evil laugh*
Then, had to warm up, from low to high pitch. First warm up by using your diagrham(dunno how to spell, haha sorry) after that, use your mind, like the highest pitch, it's almost like using your throat. After that, I had to sing "Our Song" by Taylor Swift. Okay, I admit that the song is totally cowboy-like. Well, singing using MY diagrahm is quite hard. At the same time, hehe, I heard one of my twin brother singing "The Time Of My Life" by David Cook and guess what!?! He really did a good job singing and I was guessing it's because he has such a good body muscle since he's soo strong and have so many muscle at every part and also to admit, I am QUITE or VERY jealous....bleh...
When MY lesson ended, I had homework to practise singing "Our Song"...*sigh*
Our Song by Taylor Swift:
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart~
I look around, turn the radio down
He says baby is something wrong?
I say nothing, I was just thinking, how we don't have a song
And he says...
[Chorus:]
Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
And when I got home...before I said Amen
Asking God if he could play it again
I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
Had gone all wrong and been trampled on
And lost and thrown a-way~
Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice all the roses
And the note that said...
Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late , tapping your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
And when I got home...before I said Amen
Asking God if he could play it again
I've heard every album, listened to the radio
Waited for something to come along
That was as good as our song...
Cause our song is the slamming screen door
Sneaking out late, tapping on HIS window
When we're on the phone and he talks real slow
Cause it's and his mama don't know
Our song is the way he laughs
The first date "man, I didn't kiss him , and I should have"
And when I got home, before I said Amen
Asking God if he could play it again
I was riding shot gun with my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
And wrote....down our song
This is the website from youtube...=)
That's the lyrics and I'm tired typing the chorus again and again and one thing I'm going to......SLEEP!!!!....bye bye...and......good night...=)
xoxoxoxo
Alia

0 comments: