THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Full Hangout Day...=)

Today, I woke up around 8 something for ballet class, I reached there around 9 something then went to the bar then do some new dance and then around 10:15 a.m. class ended and we all went home.
When I went home, I was expecting someone...hehe....a long time friend. She wasn't there yet when I came home, around 11 something she arrived and I quickly call my neighbour, Shih Kuan to come over so that they could talk for a few while, while I get a nice fast bath from the sweats of my ballet lesson. After that, we quickly got ready to go to One Utama, but before I go, had to pick up my cousin from her tuition then went there.
My aunt drop us off at the pick up and drop off place at the new wing. Three of us went to the new wing cinema to meet our friend, Sarah. We went to get the ticket, we wanted to watch Wild Child but instead we watched Yes Man! Because Yes Man! is at 1:10pm and Wild Child is at 6:45pm. We bought the ticket so we had time to spend together.

We went to the old wing to the dream world, we took some pictures together and decorate it together and picking which one together. Hahaha, Me, Xin Yi and Shih Kuan got 6 pics and Sarah got 5. I asked her to take one of my but she doesn't want to so, I should tell you, the miss the chance when ppl ask you to...if that makes sense...haha...

We finished around 1:15pm and Shih Kuan panicked then said "Oh, no need panic lar, the show start abit late with some advertisement. Haiyo! What for to panic.....LOL!!" And then we all went LOL!!
We bought popcorns and some coke water then went in to cinema and watch. It's a very funny show, a comedian show, you should try watching it...hahahaha

After that, we went to bowling but they were lots of ppl and was full so we went somewhere in a shop to buy Sarah's sister a christmas present and I know one shop which is quite cheap and that shop, everything is only 5 Ringgit. We helped her choose and got the decision which one to buy...haha

After that, Sarah had to go home, so me, Xin Yi and Shih Kuan went buy tickets to watch Wild Child. It was still early so we went to MPH and read some books, when it was alredi 6:30pm, we went back to the cinema. We went to buy coke again then went in.

We had to wait for 15 minutes till the movie starts haha... When we've watched finish, while waiting for my brother to pick me up, we went to MPH again, look at some books, read a bit then my phone rang, time to go down. Met my bro and went home.

After that, we rendam our legs in the pool to cool it down. The pool was cold...hehe...


Yes Man! is a funny and comedian, romance kind of movie.

You definitely gotta try watching this!!...XD!







Wild Child is a very nice story. It's already one of my favourite.

Why?? Because it's likely to teach us a few moral and lessons....=)



Inkheart, the 3 books are already out and I have the 3 in 1 book.

The Movie is coming out on 9th of January 2009!!! I wanna watch!!! XD!

Well, now I wanna go and it's 3:34 am in the morning and I'm still on blogging while watching movie....lol....anyway good night, oh sorry, I mean good morning and bye bye!!...=)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Alia

0 comments: