THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

ARGH!! HEADACHE DAY!!!

Hello everyone!!! Once again...I came to write in the blog again.....

Today, Monday, 10th November 2008:
I don't feel soo good today....=.= I felt like I was about to die as my head felt as if it wanted to burst out soo BADLY!! I hate school!!! I know ppl should be like "YAY!! THIS WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL AND WE'RE FREE!!!".....I'm guessing that wat they would say...
I really am feeling soo awful!!! Some ppl got pissed off in school today and some of em were sad...
HAIZ!!! TOO MUCH HEADACHE!!!.....Some ppl just complain, some ppl....erm, let's  not talk bout it.... Well....today, I came back, ate some meal, played computer, then went down and talk talk talk to my  neighbour near the pond, then, we played with some flowers!!!....FLOWERS!!! I LUV EM!! Their soo PRETTY!!...well, I made a flower bracelet for my neighbour and she liked it....=) I was happy to hear that....
After a few hours, she went back home...I came back up and chat online....checked some things in facebook and anime website, cr (crunchyroll)....watched a few animes, then went to eat dinner then came up again and chat abit....Chat with Michelle bout a few problems...
Well, I think that's it for now....I'll write again when I have the time...
=)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! THX FOR READING TO THE READERS!!

xoxo Alia =)

0 comments: