THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Tired Day...

Today was the same day as school days. But it was a lil bit diff...eheh =] Made some friends and had some hard laugh. A'ight! Now I'll tell you from the start...blah blah blah, bout the morning, since it's the same for everyone who goes to school...=.=... Well, I skipped SPA since it was kinda bored...=.=... Michelle, wrote something on a book bout a calling talk and it made me laugh soo hard that I cried [ not really cried, just some tears ].Around 3, me, Sir Yee and Billini(banana...lol) went to the library, skipping class but also for a good reason...well, we end up reading books there until school ended. Went down, met phoebe, gave her a tickle but she didn't feel too well so her reaction wasn't  really that shocking...

Went down, put my bag, went to toilet, chg to sports attire put my bag back then went to the Ampitheather for cheerleading practise which was the last one, went for a few runs... then went to warm-up...During the warm-up, made some frens then went for the break...
Well, keep on seeing someone but I definitely won't tell you who...hehe...secret...well, after the practise, gave money to Wui Jie for ordering a shirt from him for my fren. When he wanted to go home, he waved....and...I waved back...lol...XD!
 Came home, took a shower, eat dinner then watch a few movies then used comp... Went online, chat a lil, then met this guy online who's name is Boon Yang, he's in the same school as me but just diff age...anyway, that's it for today....=")
xoxo
Lia XD

0 comments: