THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

School Day...

Today, I came late to school and that was because my dad woke up late to get ready for work.Well, Luckily no assembly or not, it couldn't be worse. Sir Yee [Sam] kept on asking me to come to a party when I kept on saying I'm still not sure. Well, I hated BM class!! Wanted to skip but couldn't needa go there and learn something at least for my year end exam. I realise I lost my yearend exam scope and I panicked sooner or later I forgot bout it.haha...Gave phy[Phoebe] and cat phone strap, she lost the cat's body in the end it was in her pocket the whole time, then she said their eyes was missing. What a misfortune, LOL! Came home and changed, use computer, nite time, played wii with me cousins and brother and then here I am typing this. I suddenly felt WAY NERVOUS!! I think that's because tomorrow is my ballet exam. Oh MAN!! I'm definitely gonna screw!!! argh!! well at least wish me good luck and pray so that I can pass...=,= Just smsed Yasmin and Wui Jie...anyway, that's it for now...bye bye and goodnite... xoxo....Alia...=)

0 comments: