THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Birthday Day??

Today, I woke late too...dunno why, so don't ask me why. Today was my twin brotherS birthday, and when I woke up, they weren't home, I guess I was alone again at home, but I didn't care. All I did was play computer, went online and chat with a few friends. When my cousin came home, I bugged him to bring me out to One Utama to buy presents for my friends and for my twin brotherS. When I reached there, I couldn't think of anything of what they would like, so I decided to buy them something small since some of the things that they would like was TOTALLY ESPENSIVE! Got home around 7pm then around 10pm, we celebrated their bday. Rite now at this moment, I'm thinking of how to give them the present. I hope they would like it, but I was thinking that they might not like it. But who cares! I bought it for THEM, so I SHOULD give it to them even though they like it or not instead they should be grateful well I DON'T CARE wat they would say...that's all for now...

0 comments: