THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad Dayz and Fun and Happy Dayz...

OMG!!! Yesterday was SOO NOT COOL!! I had to bring lotz of stuff to school and it was annoying...my mom and dad went to Malacca. 
I dunno when but they told me...Well Guess wat, Computer Class was SOO BORING!! Sam and Michelle, Yee Xin and Sofea skipped it while.....taking some pics in the INFIRMARY!! SOOO TOTALLY UNFAIR!!! Well after school, went to lepak abit, then go play badminton. 
When Sze Yin came back from her basketball school team training, went to learn how to play basketball until 5.....well some of them went to play badminton then come back play basketball, but looks like I was the only one serious bout it and I got injured on my right hand, just a minor injury....I came back home and went to sleep [Slept on the Sofa], was soo DAM TIRED!!... Well never mind bout that. Got a message, it was my dad. He got the datukship award in Malacca!! Congrats Dad!! Happy for you and so is your family...=)
Now For Today:
Today Woke up way early around 5 in the morning [ Couldn't sleep comfortably that's why]. I went to play computer, watch anime online and then a unknown number called like last night was 2 times and this morning i was able to answer it but that person put down the phone... 
TOTALLY WEIRD!! Hmmm, very suspicious...
Well after I had me breakfast, me got ready for ballet. MAN!!! Grade 6 is like becoming soo SUPER HARD AND LONG!!! ARRGH!!!
After that, went home, got ready to go to Times Square, sent a few msg and called a few phone calls made my credits go low....=.=
Went to Times Square [Cosmos World] for a bday party....SOOO FUN!!!!! Played musical chair then went for the rides!!!! Then went back then played "Simon says" got bday packs, ate Mc Donald, I got double and yet I finished it....wasn't quite full even though I ate double of it...hehe....then sang the Happy Birthday Song To Aisha and Alyaa[Twins, yup!], cut the cake, ate some cake then went for free rides!!!
YAY!!! Got rides in Bumper Cars like 8 times and more exciting RIDES!! I rode the roller coaster which is soo fun but a lil bit scary[especially the upside down one] and the roller coaster was soo super FAST!!! It only took like one minute but you guys should try it sometime.
We wanted to go to the haunted house but it was still under construction.....=.= So, we went for the other rides... The last ride we got on was bumper car, whoo-hoo!!! Bump alot of ppl is soo much fun but must be careful not to hurt ourself... 
Well after that me and my cousin went back home well except for the birthday twins, they stayed abit longer and have fun. Oh yea, their dad bought me two cotton candy...YAY!!! Got home and used the computer, went to study abit then I accidentally slept in my parents room since their in Malacca....well that's it for now though....=)

xoxo
Lia...

1 comments:

Alex The Emo Lion said...

ok fine lah...don't link me...THIS IS JULIA SPEAKING AND ARE YOU GOING TO LINK ME?!? emostorm.blogspot.com